Police Expo Owners

Was your Expedition used as Police or Government

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BakerEdition

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Shannon,
Tennessee was only a 6 month stop for us as we are staying with some friends to catch up and save some $$ Having lived in Florida before, I have to agree with you that I could stay here...being so laid back and peacful for the most part, but the wife has got her mind set of Florida so I have to keep a promise as she has never lived there. Also with both of health wise the warm weather does really work well for us....so I hope I have un-confused you....somewhat...LOL

One Mean Green

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well, I have been to Florida and there are some very nice beaches and weather but too many people for my liking. I am more of of a loner. What makes me happy is setting out on the porch enjoying the scenic natural beauty that I live in the midst of. Spending time with my 3 dogs and making them feel special.

OP
OP
BakerEdition

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Hey Shan,
I have to agree with you on it being to many people...Im not much of a people person like I used to be...usually when you have alot of people in your life then all the drama comes with it....Blah Blah blah...Im 48 and would just love to sit and watch the time go by..what kind of dogs you have..? married got any kids....I would like to stay her for at least a year but I dont know...have to have something to keep me here...have you live here all your life...

One Mean Green

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I will be 51 next month. I have lived in TN for almost 2 years. Before that I lived in NC for almost 12 years and before that I lived most of my life in Texas. My dogs are an obnoxious Jack Russell terrorist who is almost 12 yrs old, and 2 Beagle/Terrier strays who adopted me about 4 months ago. Someone dumped a mother dog who the vet says is about 2 yrs old and her daughter who is about 1 yr old. I am not married and have no kids unles the dogs count. I plan to stay right where I am until I die. I really like the peacefulness of where I am now. I always have been pretty much aloner and a very individualistic person who is to a fault very opinionated.

dcarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
mine wasnt originally bought as a special service unit but since my possesion has been turned in to such for working with my fire dept. does that count? i have my personal 3rd gen and the dept has a 1st gen.

OP
OP
BakerEdition

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
O.K. I was thinking about a section for us owners that Expeditions that were former police or government vehicles...so please respond to the pole only if your Expedition was owned and used by police or government. We will classify them as Generation 1, 2 , 3 to present

:3681700093_1f8b56e8 OK..maybe I should have been more detailed for this poll...please vote in the poll your vehicle was ordered as a "Fleet Special Service Package" or a "Special Service Package" of a "Police Package" if your vehicle was owned by a "Police, Government, Customs, DARE vehicle. I know there has to be more than 3 on this site....:grd:

Expos4life

Reaction score
Hey guys. I just bought my 3rd expo 2 weeks ago. It was a k9 unit used by a local sherriff. She runs sttrooonnnggg. 2006, 100k. They stripped everything out so I put in new seats, both rows. Love the floors, all hard plastic. The sub frame must have been modified because i can easily pull a u turn on a small road. My other 2 never turned like that. She still has a Rhino ram bar and spot light (love it, kids do too!). My focus now is on a console. I have nothing between the 2 front seats. Im trying to find a used police console to put back? CB Radio would be nice, ect. Glad I found this thread!

OP
OP
BakerEdition

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Welcome to the group....make sure you take the pole...if you check my album you can get a factory console in my different configuration...I add the one on the floor changed the fronts and added a overhead console....if you do allot of off road-ing the rubber floor is great..I put a new carpet and insulation in mine...dont forget to put up some pictures

Last edited: