Police Expo Owners

Was your Expedition used as Police or Government

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BakerEdition

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Thats how it was in Michigan they had a state and county contract...and agencies could piggy back of those because the prices were right because of the mass amount of units ordered....I believe all Expeditions police or non were built in Wayne Michigan and then shipped the ordering dealers...I seen thats were mine was built and then shipped to California...I see the DSO order number on the door...I have attached my spec sheets and if you can see them...you can read where it says "special service" Do your dome lights work when you open the doors?

Attachments

• order sheet.jpg
    order sheet.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 189
  • order sheet-2.jpg
    order sheet-2.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 156

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
does customs count before i bought it in the auction?

she was owned by the government but cause she had drugs and tryed to run across the boarder.

Yeah why not, 90% of the people that buy old used police cars are drug dealers anyways :werd07:

One Mean Green

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey, I know mine was built in Wayne Michigan. Delivered to Pat Mc Crackin Ford, Dewitt, Michigan.
My Dome lights do not come on when you open the doors. I don't know why, doesn't matter to me anyway.
My truck was built August 99. The door tag DSO say spr15 whatever that means.
My truck has HD tow package w. skid plates
power moon roof, heated seats, heated mirrors, CD Changer
3.55 axles 5.4 v8 and pretty much everything you can think of.
Exterior paint is Estate Green Clear coat metallic

interior is medium parchment with leather Captains chairs and has a 2nd and 3rd row of seats.

OP
OP
BakerEdition

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
wow...pretty fancy...as far as the dome lights same with mine..they come on at the switch and when the rear window is open...Ford actually responded to an e-mail I sent asking what the mystery was to turning them back on was....a trip to the dealer for them to re-program the GEM module....I would like them to come on all doors except mine...a hey SOL....are you speaking form experience...LMAO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow...pretty fancy...as far as the dome lights same with mine..they come on at the switch and when the rear window is open...Ford actually responded to an e-mail I sent asking what the mystery was to turning them back on was....a trip to the dealer for them to re-program the GEM module....I would like them to come on all doors except mine...a hey SOL....are you speaking form experience...LMAO

Yes I am... A quick inventory of the ones Ive stopped would conquer with my statement.:smokin:

One Mean Green

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Baker, Whats up with the Tennessee, soon to be Florida? You just got here. I love it here and like I have told a couple of my new friends here....Im not from TN but I got here as soon as I could. haha! Well I hope no matter where you go you are doing it for good reasons.:flamingdevil::werd07: