power liftgate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chart75

Reaction score

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I hate that damn thing...anybody else hate that damn thing?

Mine works just fine, but I wish I had the manual on the gator

TobyU

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Seems like everything I have needs support struts. I've been keeping ebay busy with all the sets and still not done.

Did the hood on TC, the hood on Navi. Need to do the rear on Navi since it doesn't like to go all the way up. Need to to do hood and rear glass on Excursion. Have an 01 Exp sitting here to I probably need some on. Darn cold temps.

Plati

Reaction score
Struts bad on my clamshell snomo trailer, 2x2 on hand to keep it up in the wind. Struts bad on my 2003 Expy hood. Old beefy yardstick (50's) jammed in there holds it up. I really need to fix that, dang thing can hurt you! The old days there was a rod that held it up. The rod never broke!

TobyU

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Struts bad on my clamshell snomo trailer, 2x2 on hand to keep it up in the wind. Struts bad on my 2003 Expy hood. Old beefy yardstick (50's) jammed in there holds it up. I really need to fix that, dang thing can hurt you! The old days there was a rod that held it up. The rod never broke!
What about the older than old days when they had real hinges that never went bad either. The rod was actually something most of us complained about.