Power Locks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExpoBOI

Reaction score
Anyone know if there is anything you can do about sticky locks they always lock fine but sometimes when you go to unlock you have to push it a hundred times or push really hard. Its frustrating.

sniper141

Reaction score
Anyone know if there is anything you can do about sticky locks they always lock fine but sometimes when you go to unlock you have to push it a hundred times or push really hard. Its frustrating.

You are more than likely having actuator problems and will have to replace it. I have the same problem with my 2000 xlt in the front left!

OP
OP
E

ExpoBOI

Reaction score
But the problem happens with both doors, however, when I use the key chain clicker it unlocks them and locks them just fine.

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you're thinking it could be the switch itself? Does it do it with both the driver and passenger lock switch?

OP
OP
E

ExpoBOI

Reaction score
Yes on both doors. But only from time to time and if it doesnt work and I hold down the unlock button then it works or if I excessively push the button several times