Pricing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

Nytimes770

Reaction score
Is the XLT with 202a and 20" wheels a decent setup?

I was actually impressed by the way it moved for its size.

Does anyone have any regrets due to difficulty maneuvering or parking in their garage?

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a ltd with 20s, outside from detailing and some missing features, they are essentially the same. For comparison i now have a tahoe rental. The tahoe feels lighter, but not as sure footed as the expy. Its pretty floaty feeling and not as fast as well. They both have amazing close quarter maneuverability. I like the tahoe more than i thought, but i like my truck more as a complete pkg, my wife hates the tahoe she even said no to the new one and it hadnt been revealed yet.

Hank

Reaction score
I bought 18 leftover after 19 is out, Limited with 302A, MSRP is 75180, Purchase Price is 55000, final OTD is 59000.

Just be patient and search outside of your state, I did drive about 5 hours to get the ride.

Hope this helps

1alembic

Reaction score
I have also been watching prices lately. There were some very good deals in Aug and Sept but prices (at least on platinums) jumped up abut $3-$4k (on the same vehicle) in October. September was the end of the quarter So I'm hoping that prices drift back down through Nov and Dec.

KSC 2019 XLT

Reaction score
I purchased a 2019 4x4 XLT with 202A, Navi, & 20 inch wheels at 25% below MSRP of $64k which was 48k. Add tax, title, registration, ancillary fees, dealer add-on it came out to $52, 250 out the door. Like to keny01998 mentioned, great rebates in July/Aug that ended on/around 9/3. The big rebates were not on Limited or Platinums.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I purchased a 2019 4x4 XLT with 202A, Navi, & 20 inch wheels at 25% below MSRP of $64k which was 48k. Add tax, title, registration, ancillary fees, dealer add-on it came out to $52, 250 out the door. Like to keny01998 mentioned, great rebates in July/Aug that ended on/around 9/3. The big rebates were not on Limited or Platinums.

carymccarr is going to flip on you guys if you keep posting these deals! He lost his $hit on me when I told him I got a deal, but you guys did even better than I did! Nice work guys, I on the other hand am HAPPY for you guys!

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
carymccarr is going to flip on you guys if you keep posting these deals! He lost his $hit on me when I told him I got a deal, but you guys did even better than I did! Nice work guys, I on the other hand am HAPPY for you guys!

You panicking and lashing out at people when members asked about how your alleged deal was structured isn’t really me ‘losing my shit’ lol. But whatever helps you sleep I suppose...

Last edited:

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score

That’s awesome, nice work. I told a couple of dealers I need to be closer to that % off and so far they have told me to take a hike. I’m in no rush so I’ll wait until they their Q4 desperation sets in.

Vicious

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That’s awesome, nice work. I told a couple of dealers I need to be closer to that % off and so far they have told me to take a hike. I’m in no rush so I’ll wait until they their Q4 desperation sets in.
Are you only interested in new vehicles? I’m waiting for 2020s to be on the lot so that used 18s will drop in price.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are you only interested in new vehicles? I’m waiting for 2020s to be on the lot so that used 18s will drop in price.

I prefer not to go first model year so I’m looking at 19’s. I’d go CPO but only if really low mileage. I only keep vehicles for ~4 years and have no desire to be outside warranty for long...

I want to buy new but there’s just no way I’m paying $90k for a Lincoln lol. I have a feeling the minute the tahoes are announced ford will all of a sudden loosen the promos up again