Question about Headlamp bulbs / stock wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mark620

Reaction score
Well I realized that the stock headlight assembly in my 2010 is very reflective for a standard bulb. Put a HID in there and it is crazy so thats my take on why I found myself not using the fog. I even upgraded the bulb, but the head light is so good I am spoiled with the light it gives off.

rayt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hids in a reflector housing not designed for hid's makes me sick, in my smaller vehicles that i drive i would end up in front of cars or see cars on the road, in nyc, there are plenty of people with the hid kits in their housing and it would always look like high beaming everywhere, they really need to start giving out tickets for the illegal converts that blind oncoming traffic.
i have philips crystal vision ultra in my headlights, and sylvania silverstar 9145's in my fog, they work well for now, and i don't blind people.

mark620

Reaction score
I have noticed when I am in a car not my expe most trucks and suv lights are beaming at you anyway because your lower than them. The bulbs I have are d.o.t. approved and are the same that come in BMW and AUDI's. So on that not you can always wear sun glasses at night. When you live on the beach like I do and the fog is so thick you can't see 10 feet your happy to have good lights..