questions about some stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01fordeb

Reaction score
Iv got a couple questions about some aftermarket parts the way they look and stuff. First is about the cargo liner is it really work 70-90 dollars? Does it cover the whole back. I have the 3rd row so does it work as a floor mat for the back to? Does it go all the way to the edge of of the back? If anyone had some pics to show that be good.

Sierra Lima1470

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bought the Cargo liner from a Ford dealer for like 130 dollars and I like it alot, its a good quality one that is molded to fit perfectly with the contours of my truck It covers the entire area behind the second row, of course this is a second generation. But I definately recommend it. I throw dirty stuff back there and dont have to worry about staining the carpet or anything. I can take a picture if you want it.

OP
OP

01fordeb

Reaction score
Yea go for it I have the 2nd row bucket seats and 3rd row bench right now I got some crappy one from wall-mart back there and they look like the size of a milk jug back there

Sierra Lima1470

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ford OEM

Attachments

• CIMG0019.jpg
    CIMG0019.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 52
  • CIMG0020.jpg
    CIMG0020.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 47

Sierra Lima1470

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oh now that I clicked your links I knoww what your talking about. But yea you should check the Ford Dealer and see how much theirs are. Because mine wasn't as much as the Ebays will charge you.

Scottandtyson210

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I love the molded ones, had one with my last EXPY and third row and it worked great. Very easy to clean. I need to get one for this EXPY i have now!

nitrostangracing

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I wouldthink that any form of liner would be better than nothing. If you use the truck to move stuff around, the liner will keep the carpet in better condition!