Random symbols on message center 03 expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

Germangsone

Reaction score
Do you know about a tutorial of how to remove the cluster and how long would it take to do it?

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not meaning to sound like a smart azz but in electronics the only thing you look at is the packaging, everything else is verified by testing.

metaldrgn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not meaning to sound like a smart azz but in electronics the only thing you look at is the packaging, everything else is verified by testing.

You would hope and something can go wrong in shipping.

Last edited:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
two screws under the top of the dash...then pop the dash off...once u do that the cluster is held in with screws as well...should be plug and play from there

OP
OP
G

Germangsone

Reaction score
I removed the instrument cluster and opened it up and everything seems fine, I cleaned the connectors and put it back on and still doing the same thing. I think is time to hit the junkyards to see if I can find one.

OP
OP
G

Germangsone

Reaction score
I couldn't get to the circuit board because I didn't know how to remove the needles for the speedometer, gas, etc.. I didn't want to break them up

OP
OP
G

Germangsone

Reaction score
I looked at the soldered pins in the back of the cluster and they don't look loose or cracked, not sure how it looks on the other side because I couldn't remove the gauges panel