Raptor Grill on Expy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlkearns68

Reaction score
The grill I included in my earlier post is quite a bit bigger, its wider and taller than 2015 expedition grill. I'm still awaiting hood mount grill assembly, but it will take more work then originally anticipated. I've selected this F150 gen model grill because there is material to cut away and it mounts to hood, other gens didn't have the angles that matched up with the 3rd gen expy (2015). I think the 2015 F150 raptor grill could work, but unsure if they are mounted to hood.

Did you ever get this grill to fit the 2015 expedition?

Mark Buckner

Reaction score
I've seen some older posts on options for the 3rd Gen. Expys and some mentioned attempts at fitting a Raptor grill. Ebay now has many of these at reasonable prices. Has anyone ever attempted this conversion on their Expy? Is it even a possible fit?

Any other good looking grill mods out there for these years?

Thanks

Finally had a chance to install this grill today. Fit is not perfect on the vertical gap along the headlights but very close, and I’m happy with it. Winch bumper causes it’s own issues but should be a pretty easy install with the OEM bumper cover.

bc5c90919a756e591e209df20024de4d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jlkearns68

Reaction score
Finally had a chance to install this grill today. Fit is not perfect on the vertical gap along the headlights but very close, and I’m happy with it. Winch bumper causes it’s own issues but should be a pretty easy install with the OEM bumper cover.

bc5c90919a756e591e209df20024de4d.jpg

That looks good.

Anyone with a 15 -17 do this?

maxxplatinum9137

Reaction score
@neotexano start at post #5. I am also member name 16plati and was the original member that did the raptor grill mod on my 16. I detail how I did it just read my old posts.

ptguy0618

Reaction score

View attachment 68145

Is this the one from 4proautoparts.com? I'm seeing iffy reviews about them since they are a China based company.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thegerb50