Rear seat entertainment ok or a bust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dirk McGirt06

Reaction score
I got my 2018 Expy Max with the RSE already installed. Not something that I looked to purchase. But, I found a good deal on this vehicle and it just worked out. We've been on one trip and my 3 year old loves it. The 1 year old twins don't care (since they are still rear facing anyway). I got a 64GB cruzer thumb drive with about 8 movies on it now that he can shuffle through.
One problem I see is the headphones that are included with the RSE. They are defiantly not the best. I would like to have control of the system in the Driver console area. That would help cut down on the amount of questions that you are getting along the way.

Last edited:

torratrio13

Reaction score
Finally got a chance to spend some time with the Roku and it does really well with the built in Wifi. I just read it will function as a cast device so you can cast from any device on the network and control with your phone. Hopefully Lincoln's built in wifi firewall will play nice. I will have to try that out tomorrow...

View attachment 35616

View attachment 35617

View attachment 35618
Do you know where I could buy this roku and adapter? I’m having no luck online/Lincoln part sites

Nalvenin

Reaction score
Finally got a chance to spend some time with the Roku and it does really well with the built in Wifi. I just read it will function as a cast device so you can cast from any device on the network and control with your phone. Hopefully Lincoln's built in wifi firewall will play nice. I will have to try that out tomorrow...

View attachment 35616

View attachment 35617

View attachment 35618
What connector is this? I have looked everywhere with no luck. thanks.