Rear Seat Entertainment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MxRacer965

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We just bought a pair of iPads for the kids. I turn the hot spot feature on my iPhone, wife’s iPhone, or my iPad but have considered paying for the vehicle wifi. We don’t let the kids watch much though, unless it’s a trip over 2-3 hours. We went from both daily drivers having RSE to neither of them. They were actually more of a pain to use than helpful.

Calidad

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ipad is superior we do Netflix down loads at home. My oldest will do tour guide, looking up points of interest and give us a running commentary etc.

Max1968

Reaction score
2018 Platinum had similar issue. Passenger side would turn on by itself at random times. Screen showed same pattern. After multiple attempts by the dealer it turned out main component was faulty. Three weeks, multiple tear downs by techs, the supplier finally relented and sent a new unit. Problem solved. Supplier forced dealer down several paths. Only after I got Ford customer service was the issue elevated. They were generous and reimbursed me for vehicle downtime.