Recent road trip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fastcapy

Reaction score
I recently drove my newish to me 2014 from WI to Florida and back to move my daughter into college. 3200+ miles and over 50hrs of time on the road. I just have to say how nice it was in the Expedition! I've done long trips in a bunch of other vehicles and this was the best long drive I've had. Also with the 5.4 I averaged 18mpg carrying a full load of my daughters stuff and 4 adults, not too shaby.

The only downside was when some old bag backed into me at the hotel... Luckily the damage was minimal.

I am glad I have weathertech mats with all the sand we dragged in from the beaches.

I really love this truck!

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Jeremygsu

Reaction score
Nice. Congrats. I have yet to take mine on a long road trip but daily it 150 miles per day.

coupe11

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yup, they ride real nice. That's why we bought ours (also a used 2014). To load up the small kids and their parents and go places the kids would enjoy seeing.