Regarding the Wheels For Sale-phjohnso

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BikeRider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
phjohnso,
I really don't understand your "playing nice" comment regarding what stang99x said about the wheels. They seem like a good deal, but if I could get them cheaper, why wouldn't a fellow forum member help me out. I mean we are here collectively to get the best information at the best value for the car we drive. It is your website, so you can do what you like, I just wanted to let stang99x know that I appreciate him being honest and I would have done the same thing!

OP
OP
B

BikeRider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey phjohnso, I noticed your new avatar, so I thought I'd provide you some evidence that Ebay doesn't suck. My wife almost doubled her income going to garage sales and selling stuff on there. She sold a book for $600 because it was signed and limited. Also, I got my new wheels and tires for $400 installed and it was less than just tires. See for yourself.........

Attachments

• expo1.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 237