Replaced pads and rotors, brake pedal sinking to floor now?!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I apologize for bringing this back from the dead, two years later.
For anyone to get an alert you must quote them like i have you,
Or you can mention them by adding a "@" symbol in front of the members name @UniqueTII
But i already have mentioned UniqueTII in the post on your thread and the last time they were on the forum was back in May.
UniqueTII, what is your long term assessment of the situation?
They answered that question 2 posts above yours. Post #98 That was 6 months later. Or is that not long term enough?
I installed Powerstop rotors and pads in the front. Soon after installing, I began having pedal issues.
If that isn't enough evidence to change to the Tabbed pads i don't what is. Because that is very similar to the first sentence of this thread.

jruppert

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For anyone to get an alert you must quote them like i have you,
Or you can mention them by adding a "@" symbol in front of the members name @UniqueTII
But i already have mentioned UniqueTII in the post on your thread and the last time they were on the forum was back in May.

They answered that question 2 posts above yours. Post #98 That was 6 months later. Or is that not long term enough?

If that isn't enough evidence to change to the Tabbed pads i don't what is. Because that is very similar to the first sentence of this thread.
Thanks for clarifying on the 6 months. I missed that part. I have been reading through all the comments while at work and didnt pick up on the timing.

OP
OP
U

UniqueTII

Reaction score
Hey guys, I sold the truck a few months ago and it was still rock solid at that point. The guy I sold it to uses it to tow his bass boat all over the country and is extremely happy with the truck.