Replacement Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bizkitjmd1

Reaction score
My 07 Expedition currently has the power fold mirrors with heat, signal and memory and the passenger side has stopped folding. I figure now is a good time to replace the mirrors with tow mirrors however I can't seem to find a decent one that has all of the same features. I am able to find ones that are just missing the memory feature. Would these still be plug and play? Does anyone have the pinouts for the mirrors so I can compare?

Thanks
James

mjp2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Where did you find tow mirrors with everything but memory?

I'm running a set of these on my 2010 and they're still one of the best upgrades I've made to my truck.
https://www.1aauto.com/2003-10-ford...set-trail-ridge/i/trmrp00047?f=1111806&y=2010

Plug-and-play, visibility is fantastic, and they do everything except power-fold. Only issue I had was that they'd vibrate out as I drove, but a tiny stainless screw through the plastic fixed that issue. I've never had a need to extend them even when pulling a car hauler.

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Where did you find tow mirrors with everything but memory?

I'm running a set of these on my 2010 and they're still one of the best upgrades I've made to my truck.
https://www.1aauto.com/2003-10-ford...set-trail-ridge/i/trmrp00047?f=1111806&y=2010

Plug-and-play, visibility is fantastic, and they do everything except power-fold. Only issue I had was that they'd vibrate out as I drove, but a tiny stainless screw through the plastic fixed that issue. I've never had a need to extend them even when pulling a car hauler.
So you paid extra for that feature

mjp2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My mistake. Had memory but no power fold
They're really decent mirrors for the money, especially if you tow or just like seeing where the heck the lane and parking space lines are. I honestly haven't missed the power fold feature even though I used to always fold my mirrors when parked. If things are ever too tight in a parking space I fold them manually but have only needed to a handful of times over the years.

If power fold is more critical to you than the increased visibility I still have my factory mirrors that were working perfectly when I removed them. 2010 in Oxford White if you're interest. I'd let 'em go cheap.

OP
OP
B

bizkitjmd1

Reaction score
They're really decent mirrors for the money, especially if you tow or just like seeing where the heck the lane and parking space lines are. I honestly haven't missed the power fold feature even though I used to always fold my mirrors when parked. If things are ever too tight in a parking space I fold them manually but have only needed to a handful of times over the years.

If power fold is more critical to you than the increased visibility I still have my factory mirrors that were working perfectly when I removed them. 2010 in Oxford White if you're interest. I'd let 'em go cheap.

Just plug and play even with losing the power fold?