Replacement radio for '97 EB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shadetree

Reaction score
I'm looking to replace my radio-tape player for one that plays a cd. Is there one available that will fit my 97' EB without any modifications...one I can install myself? Thanks in advance....or..my push button on-off won't turn off the radio...is there an easy fix?...

OP
OP
Shadetree

Shadetree

Reaction score
I'm looking to replace my radio-tape player for one that plays a cd. Is there one available that will fit my 97' EB without any modifications...one I can install myself? Thanks in advance....or..my push button on-off won't turn off the radio...is there an easy fix?...

The push button on/off won't will not stay in...anyone have this problem?

hovocop

Full Access Members
Reaction score
my cd player in my 98 eb went out.......... the best/cheapest option I went with was a $50 ipod and $7 tape adapter....... I can loat 150 songs of my choosing, and change the content anytime....... one drawback is a slight hiss

Maverick1701

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I found most double dinn units are too expensive for my wallet.....I am putting in a cheapo $37 single dinn (CD, USB, SD, 3.5mm input) and a CB to fill the void.

If I could have found one w/a tape player I would have done what is posted above....its an AWESOME way to play my zune (no distorted sound like FM transmitter)