Replacing Turnsignal bulb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrbrent

Reaction score
I have a 2003 Expedition and the rear turn signal bulb is out. I removed the two screws that hold the light assembly in but it still won't pull out. I don't want to break it so I thought I would ask how it comes apart.
Thanks Greg

mustangrfast88

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i havent messed with any of the newer expeditions but i do know the older ones they are hard to pull out after you remove the 2 screws and some times you have to wiggle them back and farth to get them to pop out

OP
OP
M

mrbrent

Reaction score
Removing light

I decided to look in the owners manual and it actually had instructions on how to remove. You were right it just takes some muscle to pull it straight back. I see your sig mustangfast88, does that mean you have a stang? I have an 06 GT, what a blast to drive. Thanks for the info.
Greg

mustangrfast88

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yes i have a 1988 mustang street/strip car mostly a strip car hoping to get it on the track in the 07 season didnt get it out this year hoping to go mid 11s with the combo i got in it

Readymixer

Reaction score
I pulled mine out this weekend. Remove the two screws and pull straight back. There are two plastic tabs that pull out of two rubber grommets. Be careful when unplugging the bulb wiring connector. The little tabs can be fragile. Dont ask me how I know :rolleyes: .

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani