retrofit headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
so your cutoff is crooked? up/down is simple, should have a factory adjuster for that........but depending on the type of projectors - rotational adjustment might not be an option for you (and if so, it should have been done when they were built)

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'm going to try to adjust again tomorrow....i was only able to make them even...still down...

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'm loving howw it looks...just need the cutoff corrected...i'm going to stalk some same color expeditions so i can have before mod pics...then now...plus i need to update my signature pic...

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
pics of cut off?

Heck, if its not adjustable by you, send them back man!

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, I'd like to see pix as well. Is the cutoff itself messed up, or is the alignment/rotation of the projectors themselves messed up? Are they anything like what I posted a few pages back?

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I really hope they aren't..........cuz the cutoff on those stink, and they are about the cheapest components around for a retrofit.

I can't "down" it too much though, my first retrofit - same basic stuff. It worked great, but my new setup kills them.

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'll get pics off the cuttoff tonight...and post when i get back

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members