Reverse camera delay for 22 expeditions??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chi6488

Reaction score
I was thinking about this yesterday about my 2014 expedition. I hate the delay because I am one of those always in a hurry.

My wife's acura camera display is not tied into her stereo.

Are the 22 models set up this way or or I will have to wait for a delay to see the camera display when I put in reverse as soon as I start engine??

LazSlate

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have no delay going in reverse and I also like when you pull forward into a spot if you get close the camera will come up.
There is a delay setting but that only allows the rear cam to stay on for a few seconds when you go back into drive.

OP
OP
Chi6488

Chi6488

Reaction score
I have no delay going in reverse and I also like when you pull forward into a spot if you get close the camera will come up.
There is a delay setting but that only allows the rear cam to stay on for a few seconds when you go back into drive.

Thanks. I still have a few months to go for my order. My 2014 the display is the same display as radio so I have to wait for the stereo to boot up

LazSlate

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks. I still have a few months to go for my order. My 2014 the display is the same display as radio so I have to wait for the stereo to boot up

In the 2022 at least with the Sync 4 when you open the "drivers" and you have the key fob near it boots up the display and system so when you start it, it is ready to go. Seems Ford thought this one out and works very well.

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No delay, even if you don’t give the gauges a couple seconds to do their sweep it still instantly goes to the camera when you shift to R.

bbenz3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just got mine yesterday and can confirm no delay.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tryin2fickshit