ride height? 2000 exp eb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ROCKSBITE

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ive noticed that my exp seems to sit lower then most other exp. espesialy ones with out air ride? can some one measure there full air ride truck and some one else measure there standard suspension. o and what size tires and rims. just to the top of the wheel arch would be great front and rear.

o and i have the 5.4l is that matters

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
ride hieght in 2hi 4 hi and 4low will be differnt low range should be the highest in the air system

Last edited:

Grasshopper

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do you have a 2wd or 4wd?? That makes a big difference. Our 2wd EB with load leveling bags sits a lot lower than all 4wd trucks.

XLTman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My expy. Has air ride and it's a 4x4 just look under your ride to see if theres springs or a black square bag. You might have air bags 4x4dude looks like a E.B. but i like your headlights are they better than stock? I have been thinkin about buyin a similare type of light

4x4Dude

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well i got the Projector style lights for two reasons. I got the HID Kit and the HID just looks so much better with the Projector style, and the second reason was for the angel eyes. i love the halo look at night.

Word of advice, if you upgrade, get the HID kit too. cause the stock bulbs, even if you upgrade to silverstars, are pretty dim.

OP
OP
R

ROCKSBITE

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so anyway. i know the suspension works id just like to know what a stock ride height is

Tom Nugler

Reaction score
OK. '00 EB. It rides on 265/70 R17s. Went out last night with the ruler.
After sitting since the weekend, and measuring through the centerline of the wheels to the bottom of the wheel arch, I got;
Front: 35" Rear: 34.5".
Drove it around the block in AWD, back to the same spot, Got this;
Front: 36" Rear 35.5".
When I set it to 4WD I heard the pump run but the readings were the same. Probably just adjusting for my fat ass.
Maybe you could get better results if one person drove and the other stayed on the ground and measured.

Hope this helps,
Tom.