Seat cushion air conditioned seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mybadford

Reaction score
Do the air conditioned seats have a different kind of foam than the non air conditioned seats? My foam is getting worn down in my drivers seat and I want to get it replaced. I already have enough back problems and its not comfortable to ride in. Its almost as if I have a really thick wallet on my right side and I don't even carry a wallet. Or I have to pretty much be against the B pillar and then I have a bolster digging into my back. I see a lot of foam replacement cushions for sale but unsure if it's the correct cushion. Anybody have a part number and or availability?

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Kinda hard to give you a part # if we don't know year, model, etc.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
The foam on cooled seats has a channel routed in it; the foam for uncooled ones does not. The cooled seats have a plastic "duct" that fits in the routed channel; a separate piece.

You can get the part numbers on line at Tasca Ford's Web site, but you'll have to know the year and model of the car. Don't know if the 2nd Generation ones are still available from Ford.

The Seat Shop makes replacement foam for those years, though I don't know if they'll fit cooled seats.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PaulMedik