Share the pictures of your 2022 !!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carnevallemarcelo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey folks I am creating this topic to see real life pictures of the 2022’s

I ordered a Platinum max in infinite blue and sandstone interior, 2nd bench.

Production is in May 03rd, hopefully, so meanwhile I am waiting mine would be cool seeing the pictures of what has been delivered.

I believe we are missing some colors and trims which I am not remembering seeing posted.

rvmode

Reaction score
Hey folks I am creating this topic to see real life pictures of the 2022’s

I ordered a Platinum max in infinite blue and sandstone interior, 2nd bench.

Production is in May 03rd, hopefully, so meanwhile I am waiting mine would be cool seeing the pictures of what has been delivered.

I believe we are missing some colors and trims which I am not remembering seeing posted.
What was your order confirmation date if you dont mind me asking... Until your post 4/25 was the furthest production date i've seen posted here.

twinturbodude7

Reaction score
I'll chime in with a data point. I ordered on 11/12 and after 5 adjustments to the production date, ours is now scheduled for the week of 4/25.

OP
OP
C

carnevallemarcelo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What was your order confirmation date if you dont mind me asking... Until your post 4/25 was the furthest production date i've seen posted here.
Hi there -

I ordered mine in 10/15/21, in the first day the order bank was available and receive the order confirmation in the same week.

Initially I was scheduled on feb/14, then mar/27, apr/16th and finally may/02.

erikwr

Reaction score
I ordered with Dealer December 18th, Ford shows ordered January 14. Initially given build week March 28, now shows build week May 2nd. Platinum, White, HD trailer & E-Locker.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360