Shocks on backorder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AAOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Seriously...they'll pay for after-market upgrades that aren't covered by their warranty...I never knew

It doesn't hurt to ask and have a good Attorney on retainer lol. If the wait is unreasonable you have a shot at it.

Shutterbug57

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It doesn't hurt to ask and have a good Attorney on retainer lol. If the wait is unreasonable you have a shot at it.

You will spend more on your lawyer than the new shocks. Add in your time and this becomes not worth it fast.

AAOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You will spend more on your lawyer than the new shocks. Add in your time and this becomes not worth it fast.

It was a tongue in cheek joke. Guess I should have added the /s. A quick call followed by a simple certified letter usually perks up the ears faster.

OP
OP
G

Grey ghost

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You guys that installed the billstiens how do you like them? I'll have the shop I use install them because I really don't trust Ford to do it.

duneslider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You guys that installed the billstiens how do you like them? I'll have the shop I use install them because I really don't trust Ford to do it.

I personally really like them. Wife said she didn't notice a difference. I felt like the expy felt slightly more controlled and less bouncy when towing the RV.

duneslider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's a win win if the wife doesn't notice but you do. Who did you order through?

I think I ended up getting mine from summit racing. There were the best price when I was looking. I got the 5100 series.

sjwhiteley

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think I ended up getting mine from summit racing. There were the best price when I was looking. I got the 5100 series.
I understand these have three different spring seat settings, is that correct? What level did you set them at, and how easy would it be to change the setting, for example, on the back?