Show your Lifted 3rd Gens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mjp2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
First time poster. Just bought a 2017 Limited. I have the 4 Expedition Bilsteins, and a 2”F / 1.5”R spacer lift. Bought both a while ago just to have them in hand due to supply chain. I only want an inch or 2 front and back to keep somewhat of a rake - as far as the rear wheel getting pushed forward, is that more exacerbated with shocks adjusted, or the spacer, or is it same result either way due to geometry?
Same either way due to geometry.

Lizzie

Reaction score
That looks great! I'm also about to add some speakers. I haven't installed speakers since 1999, but I'm sure I can still figure that out. Are you happy with the two 12''s? I was considering 10''s. Also, did you upgrade the door speakers? I think mine sound terrible, but I'm not sure if I should change out the head unit to, or just change out my door speakers.
If I figured out how to do speakers my 1st time, sure you can do it easily. Lol. 10s would be good too.. I just like my music a lil louder. I also did replace all door speakers with 6x9 kickers. Boss touch screen radio and placed amp underneath passenger seat perfectly.

k2sb2003

Reaction score
I finally broke down and got the Icon 2.5 front suspension with remote adjustable reservoir with and tubular UCAs. Still waiting on the rear set which is back ordered for a few weeks.
Kinda regretting not getting smaller wheels with the new tires (275/60/20), but it just wasn't in the budget at the time.
As you can tell the bag end looks saggy now compared to teh front end. Cant wait to get the rear suspension in there.
Also need to find a decent front bumper for a winch.....
View attachment 72435View attachment 72436View attachment 72437View attachment 72438
Did you ever get the rear Icon's installed? If so, can we see some pics, and can you give us a review... Very interested to hear your thoughts.

CP11EXP

Reaction score
Not mine, but has anyone seen this setup and/or know the details? Says they are running 37s!