Sony system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walshine

Reaction score
I completely agree about the Sony "Premium" sound system being lame. 2015 Limited and two things I'm very disappointed in is the audio system and the low beam headlights. Alans info on his upgrade is very informative, especially regarding the sub, the weakest part of sound system, in my opinion. I have also noticed how the front door tweeters are positioned poorly. They're not directed toward the driver/passenger, but straight toward each other. I've experimented with trying to reflect them toward me just with my hand and it makes quite a difference. Now if I can just come up with something sleek and effective to reflect the sound towards the cabin. Anyway, good to know I'm not the only one disappointed in Fords' choice of audio system in a $50k++ vehicle.

Hershburglar

Reaction score
What’s was the product number for the speaker harness adapters you used? Crutchfield says 72-5601 for the metro harness adapter, yet Metra’s website does not verify that.