Spiders. Hundreds of them.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K9 Handler

Reaction score
park the Expy in a large field and call an A10 strike...problem solved. Then call Bob at State Farm and tell him somethin' happened when you were on a nature hike.

VoxVeritatis

Reaction score
which creature comes in an orange spawn pod, with distinct black and white markings on it, a symbol if you will,
and the pod fixates itself using what seems to be an array of tentacles which used to be its face?

funny thing, really
how one creature can decide to totally change itself into something... different

Quite a tale you've spun...A web of a tale in the desert.

ShelobFrodo.PNG
Nice blade and cape.

Not trolling us, are you?

Troll.PNG

Careful...sunrise in Mountain Time Zone.

(BTW, I'm in the fumigation camp. Baiting won't be effective. Airborne toxins are what it will take to eradicate Latrodectus mactans et al. They will reportedly avoid citrus and peppermint -- think essential oil here -- but you've already got quite an infestation; I doubt that the oils will effect a mass migration from your Expedition. And as they thrive in your desert habitat heat won't resolve this either. Enclose the vehicle and fog it.)

Last edited:

Bruce Mitchell

Reaction score
My advice is to call your county agricultural extension and let them positively ID the arachnids. They'll also be able to recommend eradication methods. Otherwise napalm.
fyfeshAeQimznZR3I2HgHaEo&w=245&h=160&c=7&o=5&pid=1.jpg

Daveyj

Reaction score
Buy a large tarp for $20 and throw is over the car. weight down the edges with something and bug bomb the crap out of it.

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
How do you get rid of squatters? Give them a job.
Cobra doesn't have anything on SPYDR Anti-theft systems.
Slow painful death should be enough of a deterrent. Just got to work on the friendly fire.

OP
OP
and0r

and0r

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i dont think you know how spiders work lol

johnboneske

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you need the strongest pesticide there is use this:

Demon Max Insecticide Pint 25.3% Cypermethrin https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00555SR9Q/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_iLCDCbN1WXJ9B

I use it on my house in the spring, one application and I don't have to do it again. Remember to wear goggles, gloves, and a respirator, not a cheap paper mask, but an actual charcoal one. Mix it 3 oz per gallon, and they will fall off instantly and die! I have never seen a pesticide work as good as this.