Splash Guard Mud Flap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamboNK

Reaction score
Looking for Splash/Mud guards to fit a 2009 expedition with power running boards. Has anyone had good luck finding anything?

Gets real tough in the winter when the boards don't go back up due to all the road debris caked on the boards.

Thanks

JollyRoger

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I installed flat, universal ones like these: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JC8ZMTG/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_hEaADbMAZNDPJ

I had to do a little trimming on the front ones to make sure they didn't interfere with the folding board, but they worked great.

I installed these when I had power running boards. It helped some during the winter months, but the passenger running board motor finally died so I removed them and went with standard aftermarket running boards. I didn't have to re-adjust the mud flaps at all during that conversion. I don't miss the power boards whatsoever, especially in Michigan winters.

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
Looking for Splash/Mud guards to fit a 2009 expedition with power running boards. Has anyone had good luck finding anything?

Gets real tough in the winter when the boards don't go back up due to all the road debris caked on the boards.

Thanks
07-17 are identical. There are a couple of threads out here detailing others efforts. Don't include year in your search and you should be able to find it easily in the 3rd gen forum. There is one set that doesn't need to be trimmed if I'm not mistaken.

barrydu4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 2017 Ford Expedition Limited with the power running boards. I installed a set from Weathertech. They fit perfectly and work great with the power running boards. I don't have the exact model number.

barrydu4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 2017 Ford Expedition Limited with the power running boards. I installed a set from Weathertech. They fit perfectly and work great with the power running boards. I don't have the exact model number.