Stealth Wheels on Platinum?

Which wheels will look better?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meek One

Reaction score
I’m thinking about swapping these Platinum wheels for Stealth ones. Do you guys think it will look good even with the other chrome trim?IMG_1018.jpegIMG_2863.jpeg

Hellwig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I prefer the 20" black wheels with the XLT black accent package more than the 22" wheels with stealth package. That's only my personal preference, though.

Attachments

• wheels.png
    wheels.png
    439.4 KB · Views: 14

GixxerJasen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I voted for black, because that's what I like. If you want more black but keep a little shiny, you might look for these OEM 22" stealth wheels. They are what I had on mine before I went with 18" Tremors.

PXL_20220810_003006409-X2.jpg

GixxerJasen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Black wheels look like the spare wheel & tire were mounted. All-black wheels give a “low end” look to the vehicle.

The wheels in post #5 look good - black with a nice bright finish.
Agree, but I hate bling. Usually, the problem lies in the wheel blending with the tire blending with the wheel gap blending with the vehicle. A splash of colored edge of the rim, or, if you are into bling, a polished rim lip, will put a pleasing break between the tire and the wheel setting them apart and giving the blacked-out look with a classy splash.

Dice Roll

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Getting the Stealth wheels was the icing on the cake that sold me on the SE package. These are my favorite rims on a daily that I’ve had. Gives it that bespoke look versus an all aluminum wheel. My wife saw the truck and said they set it off perfectly.