Steel bumpers for 1st&2nd Gen from WAM Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vancouver Bob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think I'm going to stay with stock springs and see how it goes. Also going the 3.5/2.5" lift... with the bumper/winch it may take the front down to 3 or 2.5". We'll see.

cman1120

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks sweet man, you HAVE to post it up when it arrives! Looking forward to seeing it on your rig

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

Vancouver Bob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks! I'm pretty excited to get it mounted! Should be here in a week after it ships so maybe before the 29th. There's some welding that needs to happen to get it mounted so will need to find a place. There's a guy that has done a little welding for me on another project. He worked out of his garage at the time but now has a shop not too far from where I live so I'll have to swing by and see what his availability looks like.

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah the bumper looks bad a** brother
Can't wait to order mine..YEE YEE

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Vancouver Bob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks, Scoot! I appreciate the comments!

Can't wait to get it mounted. Should be here in a week or two. Will definitely share pics of the mounting and final product. I will say I was a bit nervous with going to WAM for the bumper since they've had issues in the past as TAG and maybe even a few other names. But I couldn't be happier with the level of customer support I've received from Natalie and the turn around time from the shop has been spot on. They quoted me 3-4 weeks, not counting shipping... I put my money down on 2/21 and it'll ship just shy of 4 weeks from that date.

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah lucky for me they are only 1&1/2 hr drive from me.
But I'd like to ask them if they could extend the bumper out 1ft to have a nice platform to sit on .

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk