Stock tint percentage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gamecock

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm taking mine in next week for 20% all the way around.

They can do the windshield too. They have a tint that goes on clear and will block like 97% of the heat. I think its like $225 to do that, but I'm passing. Just worried if I get a rock in the windshield not only would I be out the windshield but the extra $$$ for the tint.

Gamecock

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Parking in the handicapped spot is real classy btw.

Speaking of classy, here is my daughter during a time when she was able to stand and walk without her wheel chair.

She was as happy this day as she was the day the handicapped spot picture was taken.

Make-A-Wish Foundation rented out an amusement park for the day -- the handicap spots were surprisingly full.

Lots of kids had a great time.

Damn ManUP.....I bet you feel pretty small about now!:slap:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Goes to show that we shouldn't run our mouths when we don't know the story...BWAHAHAHAHA

Glad to hear that she was able to accomplish standing/ walking through her ordeal

Mr. 10K

OP
OP
Habbibie

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
10k tints look great, good look with the blacked rims but for the love of god vinyl or plasti dip the chrome window middling on your side windows.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The chrome has been taken off for a few months now...that's am old pic...I have chrome rims and dipped them black...only chrome now is my grill...wheels are going to get powder coated and I'm looking for a black grill

Mr. 10K

FordGirl1983

Reaction score
Its a 2008 and we have about 40K on it. Its parked fairly often.

My windshield is 100% legal, I keep a letter from my state commissioner of public safety in the glovebox at all times, just incase we're pulled over.

And frankly it'd take a lot of tickets for me to go broke.

Speaking of classy, here is my daughter during a time when she was able to stand and walk without her wheel chair.

yyyyy_zpsbiofq0s7.jpg

She was as happy this day as she was the day the handicapped spot picture was taken.

Make-A-Wish Foundation rented out an amusement park for the day -- the handicap spots were surprisingly full.

Lots of kids had a great time.
That's awesome! Young at heart at 40k lol. By the way, what number is your FMF?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Habbibie

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Whatever happened to funk master flex? Haven't heard anything of him in maybe a decade