Street Kings of EF.com (picture post)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
tom its for ppl puttin all their money on the exterior... not their bank under the hood...tom you are that lone ranger that everyone else would trade their expy for. i just want to borrow it for a day my work is full of civics that run like 13s and 14 in the quarter mile but they think their fast... would love to destroy them in an expy

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't trade to have it nor do I want his. My money is on the exterior...for now...I will have a supercharger in it soon enough. If I was that mechanically inclined I would install it. Since I'm not and have to pay. I do what I can now...I got plans. Interior starts next summer

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
tom its for ppl puttin all their money on the exterior... not their bank under the hood...tom you are that lone ranger that everyone else would trade their expy for. i just want to borrow it for a day my work is full of civics that run like 13s and 14 in the quarter mile but they think their fast... would love to destroy them in an expy

Thanks! I built my mustang the same way...put all my time, $$ into performance with nothing done on the exterior to suggest anything. Just my preference/style, not for everyone. Think Freeway attest to that. lol

Tom, yours is a Pro Street King. It's a More Elite Club! Real Talk:rocking::rocking:

Thank you. My head is swelling ..lol :)

I wouldn't trade to have it nor do I want his. My money is on the exterior...for now...I will have a supercharger in it soon enough. If I was that mechanically inclined I would install it. Since I'm not and have to pay. I do what I can now...I got plans. Interior starts next summer

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

:boxed:

:321:

LOL.. You have a very nice Expy and I consider yours one of the top expys as far as my taste goes. :) Best of luck with your supercharger and future plans!! Would be glad to help in that dept. if you any questions or concerns.

And sorry Freeway for posting in the wrong section. I just read the title and thought I might qualify. Was not paying attention to what section or club it may be associated with.

Last edited:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks for the nice words on the truck...no harm done on the post...cant speak for everyone else...but the military doesnt pay that well...lol...so doing my exterior...then...interior...then engine is economically safe for me...a couple here and there doesnt hurt...but thousands for the charger...then labor...then whatever else...takes time to stack bread for that...other engagements only allow for something here and there...if i was a contractor working overseas...i would go all out in one shot...8 more yrs before i can just BALL out of control...lol

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just tell your wife that that new ring is gonna have to wait. Assert your AUTHORITY!!!!!!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

ydopen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks!!! The best part was grinding the surface rust off the frame, it would of never been seen with the buddy boards.