Subs and amp finally re-done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was finally able to get my subs and amp replaced. I had a box made to hold 4 10" subs to fit behind the 3rd seat. Some of you may remember that i had 3 10's before. The longest time it took me was the sanding down of the 10" hole to make the subs drop right in and of course the vinyl which gave me problems sticking at first.

Amp is a kicker zx1000.1
Subs i bought are kicker cvr10's (rated at 500w rms each :D)dual voice coils and they look very very yummy. I also had carbon fiber vinyl wrapped around the box and then color dyed to match the interior. It looks freaking sweet and yes pics will be up later when i get home..

WhitE03

Reaction score
you got any pics???

and whered u get a box...i was lookin for a slim box that would fit behind the 3rd row...ive seen one in an escalade that held 4 12" kickers...but i dont know where they got it made?

OP
OP
L

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I dont have any new updated pics but here is my old setup i had before it got stolen a month ago.... i had the box made at a local stereo shop, tell them what you want and they will measure and build it. Oh btw i paid 300 just for the box without any holes cut out or carpet on it. I did the rest myself. One more thing, i wanted 4 12's but that was pushing it due to clearance issues with the liftgate.

subbox.jpg

Ill post new pics of my current setup when i get home.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edyk1986