Sunroof Glass Replacement (Glass Cracked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bow512

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone have a part number handy? Dang rock hit mine and cracked it on the way to drop the kids off today. 1/2 inch further back it would have hit the roof and been no issue.

Edit: All the ones I am finding online and around here are $850-$1100. I guess the $650 price isn't close anymore.

Last edited:

Bow512

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok so I'm bringing this back up again. I finally bought the new rear glass and just tried replacing it today. The glass WILL NOT come out through the top. The mounting brackets are wider than the sunroof opening so its gotta come out from underneath. To those that have replaced this on your own, how do you go about dropping the headliner to get to the sunroof brackets? I haven't found any directions online and I dont want to break anything just guessing on the steps.

00XTL

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Your going to have to remove all the A-D pillars. The rear lift gate trim at the rope of the opening. And the console that house the sunroof buttons. Also if there a close hangers in the back you’ll need to remove those. You might not have to remove the lights. They may come down with the head liner. Then head. Liner is just help up by magnets so just pop it down.

Be aware that some of these panels are ONE TIME USE according to ford