Sweeet! I want colt!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
GLOCK_Licence_Plate_-Black__.png

Found this plate online. Love it but wish I could find one for colt. my personal carry is a Colt Defender 1911 so I wanna' let the car jackers know what they're facing if they wanna' take my ride!
1_156.jpg

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
where online??? if things go the way i want today...i'll be getting a GLOC 23

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how much is that? i'm staying in the $500 range with my military discount...

Soldier777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Glocks are great cause you can beat them to shit and they still work like they are brand new

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well...i didnt get the glock 23...but i got the $$$ to get it!!!! prob wont do it until next weekend...it was a thought to put it into the truck...nah...

OP
OP
NewbieVet

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
how much is that? i'm staying in the $500 range with my military discount...

Think I paid around $700 for it, but it's well worth it. It's a great compact carry, light weight, and has punch power. Remember, the point isn't to kill the guy (even dead men can continue running at you with a knife and do damage) the point is to blow him backwards 10 feet at high sprint. Nothing beats a .45 in this regard. In my old truck I had a paddle holster (right) mounted on the inside left of my center console. I normally use a rear leather holster for carry (I don't like the feel of the paddles) so it just stayed in there permanently. Nice easy access from the driver's seat. Now you can combine gun and truck Ross!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 109
  • blackhawk_sportster_paddle_03r_thumb.jpg
    blackhawk_sportster_paddle_03r_thumb.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 92