Sync 3.4 Nav only update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 21 is on 3.4 21194. Nav version NA 2 20. Yesterday I went to the Ford update website https://www.ford.com/support/sync-maps-updates/ and discovered that for my VIN I have a Nav update available. I downloaded the files to my laptop and was going to install them once I got a new USB 3.1 flash drive I have on order from Amazon. However, looking at the dates of the downloaded files I have my doubts as to whether this is an actual update. Does anyone know if there is a newer version of the Nav database than 2.20?

1649789132642.png

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My 21 is on 3.4 21194. Nav version NA 2 20. Yesterday I went to the Ford update website https://www.ford.com/support/sync-maps-updates/ and discovered that for my VIN I have a Nav update available. I downloaded the files to my laptop and was going to install them once I got a new USB 3.1 flash drive I have on order from Amazon. However, looking at the dates of the downloaded files I have my doubts as to whether this is an actual update. Does anyone know if there is a newer version of the Nav database than 2.20?

View attachment 72935
Rob, those files look newer. I will compare when I get home later this evening.

JasonH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have 2.20 as well. Sync3Updater still reports that as the latest version. My other Ford running on 21194 received a notice to update to a prior version from Ford.

MikeN

Reaction score
IS there a place to get these for not $150usd? I have a 16 and my maps are 14. its a joke, i live in a field lol

OP
OP
Rob6805

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Rob, those files look newer. I will compare when I get home later this evening.
Hey,

Did you ever get a chance to look at the files you have to see if these are newer?

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey,

Did you ever get a chance to look at the files you have to see if these are newer?
Sorry, meant to reply sooner!

CyanLabs files have actually 3 files that are newer. The Ford download has CAH, CBH, and CCH. Cyan has CAJ, CBJ, and CCJ. Can't compare modified or created, because the CyanLabs builder tweaks that when it downloads and saves the files.