Thinking about a possible EXPY meet and greet for Pacific Northwest peeps.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kawi_200

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If it was somewhere semi close, I wouldn't mind coming out to say hi. I'm in Everett WA and something like an hour drive is cool. Other wise I really don't drive the Expy unless I need too. I really don't like the 14mpg when my RSX gets over 30mpg.

OP
OP
onlyexilove

onlyexilove

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If it was somewhere semi close, I wouldn't mind coming out to say hi. I'm in Everett WA and something like an hour drive is cool. Other wise I really don't drive the Expy unless I need too. I really don't like the 14mpg when my RSX gets over 30mpg.

I figured there were some people up here that were closer to the Everett/ Seattle area. I work here in Everett and live up in Arlington. Maybe we can look into doing a local meet and greet and also a larger meet and greet with PNW Expy's. It would be cool to have the local one coming up if weather holds out for it.

OP
OP
onlyexilove

onlyexilove

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Depending on everyone's schedule and interest, what does everyone think about possibly meeting up on Saturday November 14, 2015? If we have enough interest we can figure up a good location and time. Figure we could meet up and potentially end up at a local brewery to finish it all off.

kawi_200

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mack and Jacks!!!

I will have to see how my schedule looks, but I think it would be fun to meet up and hang out a bit. It will give me a reason to drive the Expedition. My fiance and I were talking about possibly doing something that weekend, but it may not happen now. We are going to be having a reveal party to know the sex of our baby, but she needs to go in and have the ultra sound done first. Since she is about 18 weeks, she is right in the time frame to be able to tell, so the party depends on that. My friend's are due to have their kid just after Thanksgiving too, so after the 14th is going to be a bit busy for me.

OP
OP
onlyexilove

onlyexilove

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I figured I would pull a date out of the air to see what everyone was thinking. For next month there are a few other dates between now and Thanksgiving. How about Sunday 15, Sat 21 or Sunday 22? Also there is next weekend but I figure that might be too soon. Sounds like we potentially could have a few of us interested in meeting up. I might be able to get my wife to drive hers as well.

FisherPete

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Portland here.

Might be interesting to drive some dirt/snow up above the gorge and finish up at McMenamin's Edgefield in Troutdale ... or thrash some logging roads in the Coast Range and end up at Helvetia or Corn Pass Road house!

AnakiMana

Reaction score
Richland, WA here. Just got my Expedition last week! Not sure if I could go to a meetup unless it was a bit closer. Sounds like fun, though.

jg09

Reaction score
Just got the link to this thread, I'm in Everson and definitely in!

OP
OP
onlyexilove

onlyexilove

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So after talking with a few people on the facebook Ford Expedition Club page it sounds like we will be further south of me for sure and potentially looking at the Mill Creek area but I know there are other locations as well. Just a matter of getting it all figured out this week and meeting up on Sunday November 22 at 10:00 am. I will have location figured out soon.