Thinking of change!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

superexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Possibly a different hood? I kinda want a cowl but then again I have never seen a hood like mine.
IMG_20140227_143412_151.jpg

IMG_20140227_143423_211.jpg

I also want to possibly change the front bumper to a lightning or possibly a harley style. Not sure about that either because I haven't seen anyone with a bumper like mine
IMG_20140227_143433_987.jpg

I also want to add some kind of side skirts or something. I am not a fan of my side steps and when I took them off it looked way to high.
As for the rear bumper I think I am goning to add a white painted one this week and keep the upper bumper pad black
IMG_20140227_143448_795.jpg

As for my motor I am going to weld all my visible pipes and in the next few weeks ill probably rip apart my SC and changed all the bearings. I already got the bearings and I just bought a bearing slid hammer so it should go quick. I am also going to switch to SCT and retune on the dyno. Joy!
IMG_20140227_143532_352-1.jpg

IMG_20140227_143524_270.jpg

What would you guys change on my beast? I thought about different wheels too but I dont think I am done with these yet.

Last edited:

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
I kinda like the looks of your expy as is! Like you said it is unique. I have seen no others like it.

I would swap your blower for a novi 2000 or something that you could really crank up the boost!! :evillol: Of course you may want to throw some better rods in her first.

OP
OP
superexpy

superexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I kinda like the looks of your expy as is! Like you said it is unique. I have seen no others like it.

I would swap your blower for a novi 2000 or something that you could really crank up the boost!! :evillol: Of course you may want to throw some better rods in her first.

I like the novi idea! I have been looking at other blowers too. I think that change is in the future. I may buy the billet impeller this month too but not sure yet because its 475$ and I am not so sure if the gains would be worth it.

01yellerCobra

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like the hood you have. What about two toning it to highlight the scoops?

Misspelling brought to you by tapatalk

OP
OP
superexpy

superexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like the hood you have. What about two toning it to highlight the scoops?

I thought about that too. It is all carbon fiber now and was thinking about taking gloss white vinyl wrap and wrapping around the sides and front pretty much leaving the middle still black CF and the rest white. Its hard to explain but I think it would look good.

Yudaman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like the hood you have. Except, I would color match it. I have never been a fan of the ricer black hood thing though.... Some racing stripes would make it pretty unique.
As far as your front bumper, the chrome lower valance is cool as hell! Wouldn't mind having one for my '98.
Besides painting the hood, I personally wouldn't change much (if anything) on the exterior.

TexasAngel34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i think your truck looks great, its different and no others like it , not that i have ever seen... thats what i plan on with mine is make it different... I would def color match the hood and get diff wheels

01yellerCobra

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I thought about that too. It is all carbon fiber now and was thinking about taking gloss white vinyl wrap and wrapping around the sides and front pretty much leaving the middle still black CF and the rest white. Its hard to explain but I think it would look good.

I know what you're saying. That's what I was thinking actually. Although with paint.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
keep the hood...paint ur front bumper...different rims...roll pan on the rear...paint with graphics...