Time to part ways???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tojohnso

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Maybe you haven't found an Expedition below 200K because owners love them so much, they don't want to get rid of them!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found some for $7k where I'm at...or less for 2nd gen

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)

whipper

Reaction score
Taho rides like crap over the EXPO. Yours sounds normal worth around 5 grand as is. Better off fixing it or replacing the motor for 800 bucks. There a dime a dozen at the auto wrecker for low milage ones. Put a 460 in there and get better milage and no troubles? Easy and cheep to work on.

metaldrgn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Taho rides like crap over the EXPO. Yours sounds normal worth around 5 grand as is. Better off fixing it or replacing the motor for 800 bucks. There a dime a dozen at the auto wrecker for low milage ones. Put a 460 in there and get better milage and no troubles? Easy and cheep to work on.

Not true, the Tahoe rides nice but the expy does ride better. I own both and I like them both. You will definitely have more power with the Tahoe.

Sounds like it may be better for you too sell it unless like someone else said it has some other value to you. It is a nice looking ride. I like the green. What package is the Tahoe you are looking at?

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

kdubb28

Reaction score
I actually sold the expedition for $4500 and bought a 2006 Expedition for $6500 with 123k on the clock. Its black and tan and its the eddie bauer. No sunroof BUT i got the 5.4 3v and I tell you what....the difference between the 5.4 and 4.6 is unbelievable. I'm extremely happy. Has a couple cosmetic blemishes but nothing major. I will post pictures tomorrow.