Tint Job

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I did the front 2 windows 5% and the rest 15%, cost me $130.

OP
OP
Explor2Exped

Explor2Exped

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I finally got it tinted yesterday & even talked the guy down to $50.

I went with 20% to match the stock tint.

As soon as I find my digital camera I'll post some pics.

Next project cold air intake or wiring up the subs... ( He said he would charge me $80 to wire everything.)

6klub

Reaction score
its a 2nd offense here in VA...they cant pull your over specifically for tint...but can add it on due to another violation...radar detectors...illegal...i still ride with one...this state sucks...cant wait to get to FLA in 6 yrs

Be careful what you wish for...... some of the laws suck but I'd take Hampton over anywhere in Florida anyday....

6klub

Reaction score
I finally got it tinted yesterday & even talked the guy down to $50.

I went with 20% to match the stock tint.

As soon as I find my digital camera I'll post some pics.

Next project cold air intake or wiring up the subs... ( He said he would charge me $80 to wire everything.)

Is the $80 for the amp kit and he's installing it for the sale...?
I can't see paying someone to do it though....

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you think that you are above the law mister?

well is the LAW!!! and yall got those low prices cause yall in big cities in florida...i was in fort walton beach...found a place that will do anything if its straight up CASH...gotta check the tint materials...may have him go over what i have unless he has same brand film...

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Be careful what you wish for...... some of the laws suck but I'd take Hampton over anywhere in Florida anyday....

uhm...hold up PARTNAH!!! i spent 7yrs in FLA...i pray to get what i'm asking for!!! you new...how you talking garbage already!!! FLA HANDZ DOWN!!! ANY PART!!!

WHERE YOU FROM!!! i hope you its not VA...this state sucks...although there is a lot to do here...city life...great...if you want country...its not far...it snows...property tax is higher than florida...sales tax is higher...they have several sales taxes...12.5% for dining out...when the tax is more than the tip i'm leaving...thats a problem...oh...depending on what it is or what youre buying...you pay 2...two...TWO!!! sales taxes...

:yourself::favorites68::flipthebird::fc5716bd::****::upyours::upyours::supergay:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

you'd take Hampton VA over FLA??? and youre part of the Florida group??

@ Solisimo...i'd be careful of this guy joining the FLA group!!!