Tip for dominating your neighbor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LandOfLincoln

Reaction score
Wash and wax your car at night, then park it in the driveway. That way your neighbor will see it when they head out to work and know that they have been dominated!
014aac53a177d276d4d05f4ffb571954.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Who cares what your neighbor thinks? I have more important things to do in my life than worry about what people think of me or my possessions. People usually come to me and ask if I can fix their problems or explain how something works.

OP
OP
LandOfLincoln

LandOfLincoln

Reaction score
A friendly rivalry can be a fun thing. Fixing things is great and these forums are a terrific resource, but I'm sure we can all use a laugh from time to time as auto work and life in general can be frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wash and wax your car at night, then park it in the driveway. That way your neighbor will see it when they head out to work and know that they have been dominated!

I don't get it.

First of all, your 18 year old truck doesn't look THAT good- maybe it's the poor lighting. Second, how does anything I do to my own property "dominate" another person? Maybe if you had enough truck to park on top of their car- THAT would be dominating (it would also be vandalism and destruction of property..... maybe trespassing....).

Third, shouldn't you park your truck inside the garage after you spend all the time and effort washing and waxing it? I would.

I have a neighbor with a Tesla Model S. He parks it outside. Maybe that's his way of "dominating me". I just think: "why the hell doesn't he park that expensive car inside?"

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Or instead of keeping up with the Jones maybe its a way to have the Jones keep up with the OP

Or maybe its a Cali thing

No mater what it really doesn't belong on this forum unless we have a space for Bragging

z168

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think the intent of the OP was to poke fun in having the cleanest ride in the street and keeping it that way rather than show off wealth. Having a clean ride is a sense of style on its own

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think the intent of the OP was to poke fun in having the cleanest ride in the street and keeping it that way rather than show off wealth. Having a clean ride is a sense of style on its own

You could be correct But what I think is we have no idea of what the OP was thinking or his intent