Tire Pressure Monitoring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I guess I wasn't clear. Discount Tire Ran the Training procedure you discribed aabove but the Kenwood display is not synced to the actual tire on the screen that's low in pressure. Kenwood diplayed a low LF tire when it was actually the RF tire.

They did it wrong...

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t trust Discount tires “expert technicians” to have done the procedure correctly.

OP
OP
marlinpruett

marlinpruett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok But I watched them do it and it went as you described, LF.RF, RR. LR. then a confirmation on the message center.
I'll get someone else to do it.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok But I watched them do it and it went as you described, LF.RF, RR. LR. then a confirmation on the message center.
I'll get someone else to do it.

Try it yourself. No need in paying anybody...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
marlinpruett

marlinpruett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
TPS Relearn thingy.....
If anyone is wondering if this device will work on a 2007 Expedition EL Limited the answer is yes. They can be found on ebay for $22.00 ish. Mine came from Walmart around $30.00.
I looked for hours to get a confirmation on the 2007 but could not find one so I took a chance and ordered one.
s-l400.jpg
I just refreshed mine and it works as advertised.

Last edited:

tbone1004

Reaction score
Got a Setup that works...

This is on an iPhone Xs Max Running iOS 12.0.1

I am using a Kiwi 3 Adapter, the OBDFusion App(Free) with the Enhanced Ford Diags for 2017($9.99).

Add the Tire Pressure PIDs from the BCM(Body Control Module) to the Diag PID Screen. Sure I can add it to a DashBoard, but haven’t gotten that far.
OBD fusion works great, but the app itself is not free as of right now. $10 for the app, $10 for the Ford upgrade