Towing Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Soldier777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just use mirrors that clip on to my fenders. there serious old school mirrors lol

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
from some research I have had I know 03 and some newer expy mirrors bolt up to first gen... maybe 3rd is the same as 1st... then someone should really make tow mirrors

the ones I want are the 07+ F150 towing mirrors and Ill be happy.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
maybe you should find a set and fab them up...lol someone has to be first....lol

OP
OP
I

imported_hods76

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I think there is a huge market for TTT mirrors for all the Expy's. Someone needs to tap into this market!

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
maybe if I keep asking for TOWING MIRRORS for an EXPEDITION some company will see it on a google search and think.... "why didn't I think of that" and start making them and become rich...lol

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
maybe you should find a set and fab them up...lol someone has to be first....lol

Well if someone will just give me a pair, I will be more than happy to fab them up for myself lol. You never know, might be able to come across a cheap pair off craiglslist or something sometime.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been looking just not finding a cheap pair... don't wanna drop 100$ into something that might not work... still trying to find out what I can... was a guy selling 1 tow mirror off a 00 f250 but he wanted 85$.... not worth it too me... but have realized the newer F250s... 2010+ have a closer base to our expys than the older 250s... and those mirrors look better... have a set of non tow mirrors off a 2010 i am gonna take when i go to alaska... my brother-in-law just put on a set of tow mirrors and said if he doesn't sell the other mirrors i can have them... different mirror but same base... so if they fit I can make tow mirrors fit