Vacuum hoses

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScienceChic

Reaction score
Does anyone have a photo of their vacuum hoses that are installed correctly. Mine got messed up replacing the AC and I’m afraid I won’t connect it correctly.

I have a 2003 EB Expedition 5.4 :)
Please help :)

SafariGoneWrong

Reaction score
Mine is an '06 with 4WD. The easiest place to lose track IMHO is the area aft of the battery where the climate control and 4WD solenoid hook up. Expedition Vacuum Firewall Behind Battery.jpg

mbtech2003

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’ve got a 2005 but it’s a 3 valve. I’ll look in an a few and post the pic mine is.

Broncoholic

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does anyone have a photo of their vacuum hoses that are installed correctly. Mine got messed up replacing the AC and I’m afraid I won’t connect it correctly.

I have a 2003 EB Expedition 5.4 :)
Please help :)
'03 5.4 here. If you can tell me specific areas you need, I'll go snap photos or even post a vid to YouTube if that'll help. Let me know.

GaryH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have the same vehicle,and would love to help, but I believe some of the vacuum hoses for the AC are near the firewall behind the battery. Can't get a photo without taking out the battery.