What’s a safe build date?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice. My wife wasn't feelin the denali really. And neither of us likes the interior of the chevys. Glad she chose nav, we absolutely love it. Hopefully it stays fair while I'm gone and for the next 50k miles. So far so good, theres just two things id like to get fixed and itd be perfect.

OP
OP
J

Jettix2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Went and drove 19 CPO Expedition Max today. Visibility is 100% better than in the 21+ Suburban. Lower hood, lower dash line, smaller A pillar, smaller mirrors all make a difference. Substantially better.

Originally wasnt really interested in this particular unit (wanted white, this is black) but we ended up taking it for the weekend and I think we’re going to buy it.

2019 Platinum Max (8/19 build), 1 owner, bought and serviced at this dealer, all records. Was traded in at 12k miles and then the dealership owner drove it for another 16k miles.

Car is *immaculate*. Far cleaner than the 6-month old Suburban I’m trading in, even though I’m OCD about cleaning it, I’ve got 3 kids working against me haha.

Car runs and drives beautifully and is as-new. Blue CPO and we will buy ESP wrap Platinum Care to 100k miles unless I can figure a way to get it longer.

I’d rather have a 2020/2021 but doubt I’ll Ever find one this clean, at a good price, with an excellent trade in.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire