What’s considered high mileage on a Gen3 expy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gary Waugh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 08 has passed 200k miles and the only things I have replaced are the shock absorbers, the 4 discs (car started juddering when braking), brake pads and a coolant line. The car has been incredibly reliable and a joy to drive. Living in Texas i have no body rot at all, I hope to keep this truck for a few more years! hoping she will reach 300k miles with no major expenses, then she will be retired. I have done all the servicing myself, religiously followed the Ford recommended maintenance schedule, I have no idea if that is why she has been so trouble free, but I didn’t see a big downside to following their recommendation and love that she has been so reliable.

Lynnii2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have just under 230,000 miles on my 2010 Limited 2wd and will keep it until it falls apart. It runs and drive very well, but i do all my own maintenance on it. I do want a new truck but the current market has gone crazy and I will not pay $90K for Platinum max.