What’s you’re avg. mpg in your expy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dschallmo98expo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m getting 16 mpg with a decent tune and supercharged. I get 12 when towing boat or RV

Reaction score
The BEST mine will do is 19-20 (all hwy < 65 mph, summer)
Overall it is usually 15-17 mpg (mostly hwy driving).
2001 XLT 2WD 4.6 183k

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You got to admit with Bill in office it wasn't dull! Democrats like to play. Clinton patterned himself after JFK, and we all know he couldn't keep it in his trousers! Remember Marilyn? Bobby had to make her go away!

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

Huuuh??

Kennedy was tripping balls on amphetamine in most every public appearance and dangerously paranoid.

The only redeeming feature about the man is he got himself shot before he could start WW3.

...how does that compare to chubby chaser Bill, whose most suspicious act was his choice of spouse?????

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Adieu that's sick man! He would have gone down in history as one of the top presidents ever. We were in a scary power struggle that he and his people defused. I was young at the time but remembered him stopping any action from Russia it was a scary time here. If you had your Pt boat blown out from under you by a Japanese destroyer, you'd be on pain pills too.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

AirborneJordan

Reaction score
Well, I have not posted on the sight in a LONG time. I figure I might as well.
My Expedition is a 2007 XLT 5.4 4x4
Stock for now other that a cold air intake.
Driving is pretty well mixed "Country/ small town " and highway.
I drive like a " old granny on the way to church on Sunday morning"
The truck averages 13.5 mpg.
I use the Fuelio app. log every fill up.

Edit: I just noticed that this is in the " first gen section" sorry...I think I just got a little excited.

Last edited:

nycnftm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bought it off a friend. He used to commute to work and I use it to haul stuff and usually drive it full of heavy stuff. I told him I'm averaging 10-11mpg and he said "you must be driving it hard I always got 12" LOL

But he sold it because he couldn't afford to drive it to work anymore because he had a 60 mile commute and gas was $4.50 a gallon at the time. Right after I got it, the price of gas dropped dramatically and we laughed that he can have it back.

Machete

My Rig. 2000 EB 4x4 5.4L
Reaction score
12.8 suburban driving based on overhead computer. Kept pristine and perfectly tuned w recent cat back exhaust.

upload_2018-12-25_14-1-33.jpeg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire