What are these lights called?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trumposarus

Reaction score
I was wondering what these lights on the 2003 expedition are called? They are not working and I'd like to diagnose the problem.

Attachments

• 2015-09-03_14.27.20.jpg
    2015-09-03_14.27.20.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 100

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome. It's my first vehicle so excuse some of my questions.

Don't worry about it! And I had similar questions when I first bought my Expy but I'm sure you know your way around the truck like bread and butter in no time at all... Any modification plans for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

Trumposarus

Reaction score
It was previously my father's truck so ive been around it most of my life. So far I had to fix the tailgate panel which got cracked when removed to fix the rear wiper, install new gas pistons on the tailgate glass, and reinstall the front license plate bracket. The only mods so far are mud guards and window trim and bug guard. I'm going to take all of the cladding and the bumpers off to spray with duplicolor. I am also eventually going to fix the ac door issue. I may install a lift kit if time and money allows.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was previously my father's truck so ive been around it most of my life. So far I had to fix the tailgate panel which got cracked when removed to fix the rear wiper, install new gas pistons on the tailgate glass, and reinstall the front license plate bracket. The only mods so far are mud guards and window trim and bug guard. I'm going to take all of the cladding and the bumpers off to spray with duplicolor. I am also eventually going to fix the ac door issue. I may install a lift kit if time and money allows.

Nice man! Well don't be shy with your questions and curiosities I'm sure someone will always have an answer to help you out

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could probably be 100 different reasons and since they are BOTH not working it makes me think that it isn't just burnt out bulbs so it could possibly be the fuse or wiring or honestly a number of things but if I were to start somewhere is maybe change the bulbs and check the power going to the lights with a tester which both of those things are easy enough I believe

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chase5817