What coolfeature have you discovered recently?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShawnP

Reaction score
Hidden compartment above glove box!

I was driving on vacation and my wife asked me if I had found the secret compartment yet. Huh? Then she showed me....just above the glove box there is a thin "trim"....and there is a small silver button on the left edge of that trim. Push the button and a door opens.... and while it is not tall....it is a wide compartment.

I had no idea it was there!!!

Paul M

Reaction score

I was driving on vacation and my wife asked me if I had found the secret compartment yet. Huh? Then she showed me....just above the glove box there is a thin "trim"....and there is a small silver button on the left edge of that trim. Push the button and a door opens.... and while it is not tall....it is a wide compartment.

backup pistola

Bailey

Reaction score
backup pistola

The area on the right side is for the manual envelope. Fits perfectly in there.

Paul M

Reaction score
This is more of a funny/didn't expect that feature.

The Expedition is about 6-7 weeks old and we were taking about a five hour road trip (all interstate). I started laughing when the information display started flashing red and telling me I need to take a break while showing a steaming coffee cup icon?!?

LOL, I had my grown daughter and my wife on the trip and my first thought was "WTF! Like I need more women telling me what to do!"

Damnit, I'm old, my bladder tells me when to pull over...

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This is more of a funny/didn't expect that feature.

The Expedition is about 6-7 weeks old and we were taking about a five hour road trip (all interstate). I started laughing when the information display started flashing red and telling me I need to take a break while showing a steaming coffee cup icon?!?

LOL, I had my grown daughter and my wife on the trip and my first thought was "WTF! Like I need more women telling me what to do!"

Damnit, I'm old, my bladder tells me when to pull over...

Thats from inattentive driving I've Driven mine for 2 years and never seen that, but my wife drove it for 15 minutes and that came on. lol.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine has told me to put my hands back on the wheel. But not to get a cup of coffee.

I did notice for the first time that the third row has a recline button.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grumpyoleman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had my Expi for a year before I inadvertently held the voice control button a little too long. Next thing I know I have Siri talking to me (I have an iPhone). My phone was connected via BlueTooth but not by the cord since I Prefer Synch to ApplePlay. Now I can text all I want while driving using Siri.