What coolfeature have you discovered recently?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Janky

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yup, 10 minutes, no freaking idea why they would think we need THAT light to stay on for 10 minutes. It's also the only one that doesn't change color with my ambient lighting.

I know this is an old thread, but seriously!? I was banging my head in the snow at the ski area last night, afraid to leave the vehicle. I was sure there was a way to turn off that ridiculous light.
Thanks to the geniuses here for the info, now I can sort of relax. FYI, in my scouring of the manual, I did find a message that said ANY interior light left on will turn off in 10 minutes. Kinda want to test this to put my mind further at ease.

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
in the snow at the ski area last night, afraid to leave the vehicle.
That's why I carry a jump box. (just another part of my gear that always stays in the truck)
1 i don't like hooking my truck to anyone else's because you never know how or what they have hooked up or what's messing up their system to need a jump.
2 for issues like yours I would have gone skiing and not worried because I have my own jump in the back.
3 (it has usb power ports) good for charging phones, tablets and such when camping or power out in the house. just all around useful thing to have.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's why I carry a jump box. (just another part of my gear that always stays in the truck)
1 i don't like hooking my truck to anyone else's because you never know how or what they have hooked up or what's messing up their system to need a jump.
2 for issues like yours I would have gone skiing and not worried because I have my own jump in the back.
3 (it has usb power ports) good for charging phones, tablets and such when camping or power out in the house. just all around useful thing to have.

Which one do you have? I was thinking of getting one over the winter before next camping season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

jimmy123x

Reaction score
How do you change the ambient lighting color? Where is the button for the ambient lighting? Mine is on and I find it annoying, but at least it's blue and not red.

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How do you change the ambient lighting color? Where is the button for the ambient lighting? Mine is on and I find it annoying, but at least it's blue and not red.

MY20 didn’t get the capability to change the color of the ambient lighting. MY18-19 has it in the settings page to the extreme right via the sync menu.