What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I drove mine to Orlando for the tow show, bought some goodies and then drove back home.

tojohnso

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Cleaned the crap out of it. Including the jams this time. It's pollen season, so yellow it will be again tomorrow. But at least the road grime is off and it's all nice and clean inside.

sk8ordie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
changed oil, gotta love not having to jack the truck up to change... also love that wally world carries motorcraft oil and filter. last time went to jiffy lube and waited 1hr = $55 with cheap ass oil. wally world and 1hr time = $35 with all motorcraft.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just put royal purple in mine... $8.50 x 7...dealership was closed Saturday so put royal purple oil filter in too...love the smoothness I'm experiencing

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)

EightIsEnough

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Added about 40 oz. of R-134 to get the a/c going again now that we have emerged from the deep freeze. The rear unit had the rhythmic hissing sound, but that is gone now too. I imagine I have a significant leak that will need attention this year unless the stop leak does its job.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Started mine up and moved it after sitting a few weeks.

Did not want to back up... I easily located it to the drivers side wheel locking up in reverse. Fairly sure the parking brake is having issues releasing...

Another thing to repair... :(

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Added about 40 oz. of R-134 to get the a/c going again now that we have emerged from the deep freeze. The rear unit had the rhythmic hissing sound, but that is gone now too. I imagine I have a significant leak that will need attention this year unless the stop leak does its job.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

i prob should do this too

aircargoo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
just now finished my oil change in 25 min. here at friends salvage/service yard. yes.....love the fact i dont have to jack up truck and...lol,oil is "free". castrol oil. my oil filter is in drivers wheel well...i go under truck one time,drain and wait on creeper...lol,put nut back in and thats it. truck running now.... now after this post gonna look for a expy manuel from 1 of 4 expeditions hes got here.

MoHawk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Started mine up and moved it after sitting a few weeks.

Did not want to back up... I easily located it to the drivers side wheel locking up in reverse. Fairly sure the parking brake is having issues releasing...

Another thing to repair... :(

Parking brake?